2.3.11

SUPERHERO SUPERPARTY!!


After a month-long absence, you'd think I'd ease back into the blog with a few quick movie reviews, or some shameless self-promotion for my Ebay store...

Not this time, True Believers!

Here it is, in all it's glory! The long-awaited, super-mega-ultra-colossal 4th issue of
Everyday Heroes!!!

BTW, it's a long one, so grab yourself a drink, sit back, get comfy and enjoy this finely-crafted crowning opus of all web comics everywhere!

(Seriously, I hope you like it.)


***************************

(click on the pages to view larger)















*******************************

I sure am glad I finally got that done! Now I can get back to reality for awhile and actually live a normal life....  I hope my family will still talk to me!

Until next time:

May the Force be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment